As part of our Health Education Programme we have a Healthy Eating Policy.
- We encourage children to bring a healthy lunch i.e. sandwich, cheese, fruit, yoghurt, milk, fruit juice or water.
- Nourishing foods are encouraged.
- Crisps, peanuts, fizzy drinks, junk food and chewing gum are not allowed.
- For safety reasons glass bottles are forbidden. As part of our Green Schools' Programme, we encourage children to bring a reusable bottle to school.
- Pupils are allowed bring a small treat for lunch on Fridays.