Our school creates regular opportunities for our pupils to share their views with each other and the school staff. Ways in which our pupils are encouraged to use their voice include:
- School Assemblies;
- Teacher/Pupil Conferences;
- School Committees including Active Schools Committee, Coiste Gaelbhratach, Health Promoting Schools Committee, Green Schools Committee;
- Pupil surveys and questionnaires;
- Peer-learning and buddy system opportunities;
- School celebrations including Seachtain na Gaeilge, Active Schools Week, European School Sports Week, Health Promoting Week and our Annual Christmas Show.