Welcome to the Virtual Tour of Our Lady's Abbey Girls' School, Adare, Co. Limerick in the South-West of Ireland.


School Buildings


Our school consists of two buildings. The original school building which was opened in 1854 was fully refurbished in 1997.

These photos, below, show the entrance to the original school building.

An additional school building was built in 1995 and this was extended in 2004.This is the second part of our school campus. We also have a big yard with lots of painted games and basketball hoops.

 

Created and designed by the staff and pupils of Our Lady's Abbey - Site maintained by Trisha Lavin (ICT Co-ordinator)